- PSS double side rail in chrome-molybdenum steel framework equipped with three bearings.
- Black plastic floor covering the tank.
- Machined and strengthened aluminium rims.
- Machined wheel hubs.
- Fused a with low offset of 20 mm diameter shaft machined in chromium molybdenum.
- Flexible nylon connecting rods.
- High-strength aluminium steering column clamp , machined from a single piece.
- High elasticity limit steel three spoke steering wheel.
- Ergonomic adjustable polyethylene reinforced bucket seat (XL and XXL sizes).
- Fully adjustable pedal (size and length of legs).
- Self adjusting hydraulic brakes from automotive technology.
- Eleven litre Sodikart tank (even thickness, Integrated hoses and gasoline return routing).
- Vacuum fuel pump.
- Integrated platinum engine (lowered centre of gravity).
- Composite material rear flywheel optimized for quick disassembly (2 parts).
- RG “long life” belt transmission (High resistance chain transmission with O-rings + tensioner for the Honda 390cc version).
- Shaft equipped with three bearings.
- Shock and abrasion resistant protection (polyethylene THR) and body.
- Shat cover and engine cowling designed to cover rotating and hot parts, whatever the position of the bucket seat.
- Fully customizable body (upon request).
The SODI RX7 is designed to meet rental karting requirements, allowing an optimized lifetime under severe and intensive operating conditions. The materials used for manufacturing the SODI RX7 kart are all selected by the Development Service, validated by laboratory tests conducted on tracks and then controlled by Quality Service during the manufacturing process.
All the SODI RX7 Karts are delivered completely assembled.
SODI Karts conform to the European directive 98/37 and meet the requirements of the following reference documents:
- The NFS52-002 standard.
- “Technical and safety Karting rules. FFSA”.
- “Recommendations from the CIK-FIA for Karting Leisure”.
Frame with double side rails
Flexible tie rods
Brake disc with removable protection
Belt drive with the 200cc and 270cc engines (or chain drive)
Chain drive with the 390cc engine
Machined wheel hubs
Reinforced machined wheels
Fully (length of legs and feet size) and quickly adjustable pedal system combined with ergonomic floor
9 litre fuel tank
Vacuum petrol pump
Flexible bucket seat
All-round plastic protection with high abrasion resistance
Strong steering system and front wheel protections
Highly efficient impact absorption devices
Integral engine cover
Integral rear shaft cover
HONDA 200 cc
HONDA 270 cc
HONDA 390 cc